Welcome to our site!

We are a small congregation located in southern Ukraine. Through this site we hope to keep you posted of the happenings here in Nikopol, as well as introduce you to our congregation. This site is intended as a precursor to a more comprehensive website in the future, but until then don't be a stranger, and feel free to leave your comments!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Finally, an invitation

   After a number of problems trying to get our invitations to change our visa, we have finally been successful. For some reason, Nina had more  pull with the same man that gave us a hard time a few weeks ago.   Eugene and I went several weeks ago, and the same person gave us a different story than the previous time. One that I knew was not correct legally.  this time however Eugene, and I did not go in, and Nina got the approval immediately. Now I will have to leave the country at the end of english lessons as my 3 months will expire on the 12th.

No comments: