Welcome to our site!

We are a small congregation located in southern Ukraine. Through this site we hope to keep you posted of the happenings here in Nikopol, as well as introduce you to our congregation. This site is intended as a precursor to a more comprehensive website in the future, but until then don't be a stranger, and feel free to leave your comments!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

English lessons conclude

We concluded the english sessions yesterday. The weather turned out nice for the second week and attendance picked up some. Jason Casey and I visited a school as well as spoke in one of the college classes. i have been invited back to both schools. Last evening brought back memories, as we concluded with a concert. John Van Voorhis, along with Mark McDonald, sang "Hallelujah Square" which I remember John singing many times in my youth in Massachusetts.
Today, I leave for Moldova. I have been able to locate a church there. through the internet. There are even some Christians from America visiting there right now, so it should be an exciting time. Unfortunately, my family is not traveling with me. Hopefully I will be able to update the blog from there. I should be able to upload some pictures soon.

No comments: